Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Online Form | OBC/EBC Students Apply Here
After a long hurdle finally the CM of Bihar (Mr. Nitesh Kumar) has finally set to continue giving the Post Matric Scholarship to the students. Bihar scholarship 2017-17 online application forms is now available in online mode.
- 1 Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application and PMS Application Status
- 2 Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application
- 3 How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2017-18
Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application and PMS Application Status
Kalyan Vibhag (Welfare Department) has released Bihar scholarship 2017-18 online application form which can only be applied online. All the students of OBC/EBC category are eligible to apply for this before the last date. Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 is well known as the scholarship for engineering students.
Welfare Department Bihar has released the scholarship form on 08/02/2018. Students can now apply online for the PMS scholarship 2017-18.
पोस्ट–मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2017-18 (ऑनलाईन आवेदन)
Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application
Start Date – 08/02/2018
Last Date – 28/02/2018
Where to Apply for Bihar Scholarship 2018
Students can apply online through the official website of Kalyan Vibhag (Welfare Department) Bihar or can go through the link below directly –
Official Website – http://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/
Bihar Scholarship 2017-18 Online – New Registration Here
Bihar Scholarship Status 2017-18 – Login Here
Apply for Renewal – Click Here
Who can apply for Bihar PMS SCHOLARSHIP?
- A student who is the permanent resident of BIHAR. It is not necessary that the candidates will have to take admission in the colleges of Bihar to be eligible for applying for Post Matric Scholarship. The only condition is that the candidates should be the permanent residence of Bihar. Also keep in mind that for applying for PMS Scholarship the Caste, Residential and Income Certificate should be applied from RTPS Website only. Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- A student from backward and extremely backward class only can apply for the online application form. Both Male and Female students from the backward and extremely backward class are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the student parents should not exceed ₹ 1 lac. This is also one of the necessary criteria to be fulfilled. If the annual income of the parent’s/guardian is above ₹ 1 lac then that applicant is not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The student should have valid certificates and in the proper format. All the certificates must be in proper official format otherwise there are chances of getting rejected.
Related Post:- Learn how to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card
How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2017-18
All applications for the scholarship should be submitted only through ONLINE mode. Following are the process to apply online for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2017-18
- First of all, visit this website to apply online (Bihar Scholarship 2017 Online Application)
- Choose type of form NEW/RENEWAL
- Fill all the details carefully like Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B, Email, Mobile No, Aadhar No. etc.
- After filling all the details click on Register and Proceed
- This will complete your registration process. Now you will be provided with a User ID and Password which will be used for login.
- Now go to this link to log in and fill the rest scholarship form (Click Here to Login)
- After login fill all the details carefully and upload the necessary documents (Note – All the documents should be under 200 kb) How to Reduce jpeg file size to 200 Kb Without Losing Quality
- Finally cross-check all the details once again and then submit the form.
- Take a Print out for further use.
Essential documents required for filling Online Application form for Scholarship
- Marks Sheet of the previous year/Semester. Let us suppose that you are pursuing your B.Tech engineering degree and you are in 6th semester then you have to submit the marks sheet of 5th semester. 1st/2nd-semester students can give their 12th marks sheet.)
- Fee details of the college/institute (The combined fee details of the session 2017-18 is to be provided)
- Institute approval certificate (If your college is approved by AICTE then please take AICTE approval certificate from the institute)
- Hostel accommodation certificate (If you stay in Hostel then it is essential otherwise it’s not mandatory)
- Parent’s declaration certificate (Download Here) in proper format which can be downloaded from the official website.
- Residence Certificate (Only RTPS certificate are valid)
- Income Certificate (Only RTPS certificate are valid)
- Caste Certificate (Only RTPS certificate are valid)
- Photo Copy of the first page of bank passbook. It is also mandatory that the name of the account holder on the passbook should be same as the name of the applicant on the scholarship form.
Important – In the Bank Account section candidates are requested to give their own Bank account number in which the bank account holder name is the same as candidate’s name.
Where to send Bihar scholarship 2017-18 online Application form
Finally after submitting the application form candidates then get a print out of the Form and sign on it. After that attach the photocopy of all the uploaded documents and self-attest it. Then submit it to the Principal of the Institute so that they signed on it and send the application form to the concerned district of the candidates.
Please submit the online application form as soon as possible because at the later time the website of Bihar welfare department slows down. Also if you submit the form initially then your rest other processes will also become faster. Keep in mind that the college will also take some time to verify the credentials, it might take 5-6 days.
- A duly signed form should be sent to the concerned District Welfare by the Institute not by own otherwise it will be rejected.
- In addition one more thing I would like to share that if you have Aadhar Card. Then must give the Aadhar number during online application so that the chances of getting verified increases. आधार विवरण प्रदान करने से आपकी छात्रवृत्ति प्रक्रिया को तेज़ी से बढ़ाया जा सकता है is mentioned on the website which you will see during registration.
Latest News – Date Extended till 06/06/2017
Address to send the Application Form
The District Welfare Officer
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Application Status 2015-16
To check your status of previous application go through this link and enter your application number to get the details. Post Matric Scholarship Application Status
For any query related to online application, you can also contact the concerned officials –
For any query please call us on +91-7061914198, +91-7061914172
(10 AM to 6 PM, Sunday Closed)
or email us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, go to this blog post How to Reduce jpeg file size to 200 Kb Without Losing Quality
Finally, if you loved the article please like it.
If you are facing any problem regarding the Bihar scholarship 2017-18 online application process. Please feel free to comment below in the comment section.