Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2016-17 Online Application Started
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2016-17
Online application for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2016-17 is going to start from 24-04-2017 and the eligible students from backward and extremely backward class can apply for the scholarship.
The last date for Online application is 22-05-2017.
Eligibility For Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2016-17
- Candidates must be the permanent resident of BIHAR
- Candidates must be from backward and extremely backward class.
- The annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs 1 lac
- Candidates should have valid certificates and in proper format.
Documents required before Filling
Candidates are requested to scan the following documents before starting online application process.
- Residence Certificate (Only RTPS certificate are valid)
- Income Certificate (Only RTPS certificate are valid)
- Caste Certificate (Only RTPS certificate are valid)
- Institution approval certificate
- Institute Fee Details
- Previous year Mark’s sheet
- Hostel Certificate
- Parent’s declaration certificate
In the Bank Account section candidates are requested to give their own Bank account number in which the bank account holder name is the same as candidates name.
How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2016-17
All applications for the scholarship should be submitted only through ONLINE mode.
Following are the process to apply online for Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2016-17
- Visit this website http://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online
- You will be redirected to new Web page.
- Select the type of Form New or Renewal
- Fill all the details carefully
- Upload relevant documents
- Finally Submit the form and take a print out.
Where to send Application form
After submitting the application form candidates then get a print out of the Form and sign on it. After that attach the photocopy of all the uploaded documents and Self attest it.
Then submit it to the Principal of the Institute so that they signed on it and send the application form to the concerned district of the candidates.
Note – Duly signed form should only be sent to the concerned District Welfare by the Institute not by own otherwise it will be rejected.
Address to send the Application Form
The District Welfare Officer
If you have any questions in your mind please feel free to comment below.