State Bank of India SBI PO Recruitment 2017
SBI PO Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main.
Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
- Application Begin : 07/02/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/03/2017
- Last Date Fee Payment : 06/03/2017
- Exam Date Pre : 29-30 April, 06-07 May 2017
- Exam Date Mains : 04/06/2017
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Payment Banks, Cash Card Mode
Eligibility as on 01/07/2017
- Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2017
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 2313 Post
General : 1010 | OBC : 606 | SC : 347 | ST : 350
Download Syllabus / Pattern – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here